Monday, October 18, 2010

Very First Blog

Today is my very first time ever posting a blog. I am a newbie but I am definitely going to try to keep you entertained!

I will start out by telling a snippit about me. My name is Misty and I have the 2 most amazing kids in the whole world. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that EVERY mother says this but what you don't know is that EVERY mother is lying except me... My kids are seriously the bomb-diggity! I have never in my life seen 2 more humorous kids than Jadyn & Jake.

Jadyn is 5. She is in Kindergarten & LOVES IT! She is extremely intelligent. She is a retired undefeated beauty queen. 

Jake (Also known as Jakers, Jacob, Jackson-Hewitt, Jack, and NO-NO!) turned one in June. He is going to be the next Peyton Manning. Jake loves sports and making people laugh. And he has 2 different colored eyes... definitely gonna have to watch him when he gets older! 

So those are my kids in a nut-shell... Check back tomorrow when the real magic begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment